Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nippon Paint, Arigatou!!!

yesterday went 4 the interview at Nippon Paint company at shah alam with melvin...wow...it's my 1st formal interview for permanent job (bsides sudong sdn bhd.) n it's so intense...been in there, questions bombarded by 3 interviewers: secretary,plant manager, n HR manager...lots of Questions about case study, how 2 solve this n that problems...n finally when they asked me whether i have any queries or not, i said 'no' cos my mind is kinda like saturated by their questions dy...the interview lasted bout 1 hr, so u can imagine how many Questions i have to answer and "pian ciak" la as usual...haha...thanks to chiet's culture...

before i went into the room, the secretary told me 2 wait for my turn as there are a candidate in there...at tht time i tot, "wow, so many ppl interview, n wit my low cgpa surely have a tiny chance to get tht offer lo"...after a few minutes, the door opened n i saw Kim Ai, my coursemate n 1 of the genius ppl in chemistry came out from tht room...from tht time i felt tht my chances of getting the offer is much more lower dy...cos i have 2 battle wit a genius 4 the job...sienz...but i'm at there dy so might as well just try my best n strike hard wit my "pian ciak" skill lo...

after the agonising 1 hr interview, it's melv's turn...b4 he enter the room, i told him there's only general Questions n nothing about chemistry...can see his face is so damn relieved cos both of us totally forget about chemistry stuff dy...haha...after he finished his interview, i sent him 2 the ktm station cos he has another interview at kajang...

then today go to work as usual...but today's work is fun, cos i learned lots of new things from the company's supplier...he taught me lots n lots of things about Zn plating, which is my supervisor's project(indirectly also is my LI project)...suddenly felt become expert in it dy...tmr will continue carry out more analysis on the project to get better product...just when i get very excited wit it, i received an unknown number call...so i picked it up n guessed wat?it's the secretary from Nippon Paint company called me n told me tht i have been accepted, n asked me when can i go to their office to sign the offer letter...Wow!!! I felt really great cos suddenly all the good things come in a day...haha...1st thing of cos i told 1 of the technician there about this news cos he's wit me in the lab...after tht told my sis, then my mom...haha...so happy till dunno wat to say...tht long agonising interview is really worth for me 2 "pian ciak" all the way...haha...of cos only 10% pian ciak la(dun SS la chiet)...haha...

anyway very happy 2day...a day where i'll remember cos it's my 1st job interview n my 1st offer immediately the next day in my life...

p/s: thanks papa for blessing me from heaven all these while...i will take good care of mama...dun worry...

3 comments:

choonchiet said...

CONGRATS!!!

Must treat loooo....

Aiya.. wat pian ciak.. nowadays upgrade call survival skills! lol

companies dun need no geniuses. they need proactive and capable employees that know their stuff. thats enuf. u tink they employing researcher ah?? if so then they need geniuses la..

so congrats again!

tc and see ya soon!

~chiet

wah ching said...

haha...wait 4 my 1st salary then u come 2 kl la...i belanja u makan...
yeah...now i really believe tht communication n pian ciak skill is really important la...they got asked bout results la...but luckily i know how 2 answer based on my working experience n of cos not 2 miss, our proud "king scouts" la...haha...
u 2 take care k?come back mlc often la...

choonchiet said...

nabeh
u urself oso nv go bk..
zzzz
lol


chiet

count net traffic
Friend Finders