Tuesday, May 13, 2008

boringzzz...

it's 2nd day of my industrial training...at 1st it's kinda boring but slowly more n more works to do...need to learn n do it fast as i'll b more busy when i'm assigned my own project by the supervisor...slowly venturing into world of work...4getting wat is 'education' anymore but 'work'...thing gets more practical as i can see the real results n no lies to the results obtained as it will affect the company's production...so evrything gets really serious unlike when during uni, the results of an experiment can b modified...haha...

however, i still cant concentrate in my work...mainly due to my mom who is having vacation at china till 17th may...when i heard the earthquake struck at sze chuan province, i was so worried...up till now...even though mom didnt went 2 tht place 4 her vacation but it's still in CHINA...haiz...evryday pray hard evryday for her safe journey back...not 2 4get, i've even went 2 work late this morning cos didnt had a great nite sleep...

before the earthquake, i cant concentrate well cos missing my coll frens who went 2 tioman 2gether...had really fun there but 2wards the end of the trip, i felt damn sad...cos we've been playing like crazy ppl n now time 4 us 2 part...so sad tht evrytime i hear some songs sang by them often, i'll think of the great time we had 2gether since the 1st day we know each other in 3rd coll...time really flies...feels wanna meet them n gather 2gether at least 2 see their funny face is sufficient enough 2 cheer me up...haha...sounds so emo...haiz...tht's the feeling of strong frenship tht lasted till 2day...

no internet at home is 1 of the most frustrating things in my life...can u imagine, u go 2 work in the morning...drove bout 30mins 2 work...work from 8am-6pm...dinner outside or at home...bathe n then watch news...evrything but NO INTERNET!!!when i'm at home i always wanna switch on my pc to online but dun have internet access...which makes me so boring by just watching tv...lost touch wit frens tht i knew...hai...wanna do my research for my industrial trainin also damn difficult witout internet...sien sien sien....in short NO LIFE!!!

but then will try 2 get myself a celcom broadband so tht i can have my LIFE back!!!haha...now online at cyber...curse those ppl who smoke especially sitting bside me...so young already smoke n waste money playing online game...was thinking where do the hell they get the money 2 buy expensive stupid cigarette if they're not working...shit!!!make my body smells smoky only...

haiz...so boring boring n boring...the next time i online means i'm online using broadband dy...haha...till then take care evrybodyzzz!!!

3 comments:

JiHouh said...

Support Celcom. haha
I'm celcom broadband too.
30 mins in drive in mlk? u drive to seremban LI a?
i'll be back this weekend. be around on fri. ^_^

Karyn Wu said...

she'll be alright...

wah ching said...

jih houh: haha...tengok macam mana la...u also got subscribe izzit?apa pula pasal seremban...i LI at mlc le...ish...kata bro...

count net traffic
Friend Finders