Sunday, April 6, 2008

opening ceremonyzzz...

wow...it's been a year since the last time i blog...of cos it's in my friendster blog which i've deleted due to some reasons...now i'm back bloggin again thru this website...evryday i read ppl's blog which encourage me to start it for myself...to express my daily life, my current situation n so on...

haiz...it's already my final sem in my uni life...dunno wat will happen in future...it's so uncertain...have mixed feeling at times when frens keep asking me how do i feel...

happy?..bcos no need to attend boring lectures early in the morning till evening...no more frustration on memorizing the answers for evry crazy questions during exam...etc. etc. etc...

sad?..bcos i'll be parting wit frens i know in uni...it means tht it's time to earn money for the rest of my life...time to get serious in life...etc. etc. etc...

tht's the feeling i have...in 1 mth time, i'll be officially out from uni's life n step into the working life...no transition between it...lot's of things happened during the time in uni...ups n downs tht have made me bcome more n more mature in handling things...but can i apply it when i go out to work?

just finished 1 assignments...tmr will have organic chemistry test...tired of studying n studying for 15yrs starting from kindergarten...assingments...tests...reports...tht's y this sem i felt i really laid back...evryday play games, read ppl's blog, chatting, watching anime...evrything but not stuying...haha...of cos have to study when being forced to study(tests, assignments, reports...)...

lots more to write but i'll save it for days to come...

3 comments:

Katrina Kong said...

Hey.. You aren't alone. I believe there are many graduating students out there who feels the same - Post-uni Syndromes, not to forget me too. Just hang on there and believe there's an Almighty power that we could always rely on :)

wah ching said...

haha...basically wat i feel represents on wat other ppl feet too...well of cos i think of the positive sides n need to prepare myself to step into the real world...haha...no more pamper here n there dy...

yup...we can indeed rely on Almighty's power...but of cos we cant rely too much on Him...cos if i do so then the whole world will b disastrous...haha...just try my best to create a wonderful life myself with a lil bit help from Him...haha...u too gambateh lo...hehe...

ssue said...

Hi...can share yr working experience in Sudong S/B ? You are working there as ?....thansk for sharing

count net traffic
Friend Finders