Thursday, April 10, 2008

clichezzz...

this week, i see lots n lots of my coursemates taking photo...and suddenly it reminds me tht tmr is the last day of lecture in my uni life...wow...so fast lae...felt lil bit sad when thinking bout it as i wont b meeting them again until the exam starts...however, i know tht i must b strong 2 get thru this feeling no matter wat i takes cos it's just a matter of time to adapt to my new life soon...

hai...kinda missed those days in uni...from 1st yr until final yr...3 yrs of frenship n suddenly we're on our own path...of cos we might meet new ppl tht will appear in our life in time to come...but it's just tht 3 yrs of frenship in uni is hard 2 4get or to put it aside...haha...sounds so sad...really...

i kept thinking how do we actually will meet up again in future?..obviously not evry1 will work at the same place or state...mostly prefer to work at their respective hometown...so it is less likely to meet each other again unless there's some1 to organise a gathering which i think the attendance will not b as expected...

well...indeed uni life is full of fun especially meeting wit frens n crazy along wit them...in my uni life there r ups and downs...it's embedded in my memory forever...their crazy freaking stuff n laugher lingering in my mind evryday...the time we study n excel 2gether...rushing to register our courses...etc etc...it's so fun when flash back bout it...haha...

just now went out 2 bangsar meeting some new overseas frens...they're very nice n not 2 mention hilarious...it's fun chattin wit them, chill out, dinner while sharing our cultures and their experience...it's like something new 2 me...mayb a good start meeting new frens tht will perhaps heal part of my wound parting away wit my frens in uni later...this new frens of mine is making me more interested to stay at kl n work here...cos mayb after tired of working, i can go 2 some bar around kl n chill out wit them...haha...of cos the feeling is not as same as wit my frens in uni...well, as i said mayb it's a good start for me 2 adapt to the new environment...

it's 1am now...got to work on my last tutorial n also my last lecture of my entire uni life...so cliche...haha...

2 comments:

amei79 said...

to make sure not to lost contact with the coursemate aft grad, would be better to exchange all needful contact like hp, email...etc

wah ching said...

haha...yeah...i did get each n evry contact numbers...just tht the feeling is different when i nvr see them often...perhaps i'm too emotional or too loyal?haha...

count net traffic
Friend Finders